During your stay enjoy a visit to the Jameson Distillery Midleton only 15 minutes from Ballymaloe House. Today, every drop of Jameson enjoyed anywhere in the world is produced in Midleton. Take a hosted tour of the distillery which brings the fascinating story of Jameson’s rich heritage to life. You learn about the hard-working people and field-to-glass processes responsible for the whiskey that bears John Jameson’s name. The Jameson Experience Tour includes the following:
- 75 minute guided tour
- Short film and tour of Distillery buildings
- Everyone enjoys a comparative whiskey tasting, tasting three whiskeys one of them being Jameson.
- Complimentary glass of Jameson or Jameson Ginger and Lime Cocktail at the end of the tour.
- Tours available 7 days a week commencing at 11am, 1pm, 2.30pm and 4.15pm.
- Guests will receive a voucher from the hotel during their stay. Simply present this voucher at the Jameson Distillery Midleton and they’ll look after you from there!
- Vouchers must be redeemed during your stay at Ballymaloe House - booking advised early due to refurbishments being carried out at the Distillery.
Unique Break includes
- One night mid-week B&B at Ballymaloe House
- Five course dinner
- An Irish Coffee after dinner
- Tour of Jameson Distillery Midleton (as detailed above)
An exclusive 'Behind the Scenes' tour and tastings are available on special request.