Booking Terms & Conditions
During the summer months a minimum 7 nights stay is required - Saturday to Saturday.
1. To confirm a booking we request 50% of the total rate on booking. The balance can then be paid on departure.
2. Prices include: bed and household linen and central heating. Breakfast is not included.
3. Electricity is included for weekly rentals but not included for longer stays.
4. Housekeeping can be provided by request at €25.00 per hour
5. Travel cots can be supplied for babies under two. High chairs & extra beds are also available by request. Extra camp beds/Cots and High Chairs are charged at €50.00 per stay.
6. Arrival time is between 4pm and 7pm and departure time is by 10am.
7. You may use the swimming pool and tennis court. Ballymaloe House Guests would have priority over these amenities.
8. Children must be accompanied at all times by the pool.
9. We regret that smoking is not allowed inside any of the cottages at Ballymaloe.
10. It is essential that guests of the self- catering cottages wishing to take any meals in Ballymaloe House must make a reservation in advance. The price for breakfast is Euro 25.00. All restaurant reservations need to be booked and are subject to availability.
11. Cancellation Policy;
Up to 6 weeks before your arrival date: No cancellation charge
3 – 6 weeks before your arrival date: 25% charge
1 – 3 weeks before your arrival date: 50% charge
Less than one week before your arrival date: 100% charge.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings or further information.