We were delighted to win the nationwide award for 'Best Restaurant Wine List and Wine Service' in the annual wine awards by well known wine writer, Tomás Clancy, published in the Sunday Business Post
We are thrilled and delighted, and lovely acknowledgement for the great team here at Ballymaloe, and also special to retain the award for the second year running.
This is a really nice piece of recognition for us all here at Ballymaloe, especially this year, for Ballymaloe 50, celebrating 50 years of Ballymaloe Hotel and Restaurant, and for the wine cellar started and built up by the late Mr Ivan Allen, in 1964.
Our Previous Wine Awards:
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for one of the best restaurant wine lists in the world
- Lonely Planet Magazine Number 1 Wine Weekend in the World
- Georgina Campbell Wine Award of the Year
- Sunday Businees Post Tomas Clancy wine award 'Best Wine List in Ireland' - nationwide 2013
- Automobile Association 'Notable Wine List' award in Ireland 2013